General Cargo Handling Tool
The unique and clever design of this tool takes into account the challenges faced by deck crew personnel and it provides a range of functions to address the associated risks.
|Product Name||Product Code||Hand Grip Style||Lengths|
|General Cargo Handling Tool||GCHT18001||Enclosed||1300mm|
- Angled U-shaped attachment that facilitates the 4” inch box iron frames of open baskets and power packs. Its unique angled design acts as a locking mechanism providing the handler with maximum control over the suspended load
- V shaped attachment engages with the corner of containers and baskets which allows a suspended load to be stabilised by exerting a pushing action
- Tag line retrieving hook
- Available in two different lengths: sizes 1300mm and 1500mm.
- Attachments in hi-visibility colour
- Heavy duty aluminium staff
- Available with enclosed hand grip or non-slip rubber hand grip models
- Fitted with fully replaceable non-slip, low compression rubber grommets
For use by deck crews to help with the positioning of various deck cargos ranging from containers, open ended half height baskets and enclosed power packs.
00 353 61513115
Offshore Handling Systems Ltd
D3 Smithstown Business Park